Reliable phone access is likely the most important aspect of your business next to your computer systems.
Proprietary phone systems are expensive and they are difficult to reconfigure or scale up or down as needs change.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VOIP) offers technology using your internet connection
There are many benefits to VOIP phone systems from traditional analog systems. Here’s a quick look at 7 advantages of why VOIP is leading the way in telephone technology.
- VOIP is easier to install, configure and maintain
- VOIP scaled up or down easily
- VOIP integrates with other business systems
- Hosted VOIP saves businesses money
- Wide range of call features supported
- Older technology is still supported like Fax
- Employees’ numbers follow them wherever they go